Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Won Something!

I've never been big on entering competitions, mostly because maths gets in the way. You do a quick calculation on the odds of winning anything of note and realise your time is better spent working to actually earn some money the old-fashioned way.

It was rather a surprise to learn that I'd been shortlisted on the Forensic4Cast awards as Digital Investigator of the Year. It was even more surprising to win it! I would have loved to have been in Washington for the award ceremony but there we go.

Anyway, thanks to Forensic4Cast and everyone that voted for me, I'm over the moon, and looking forward to getting the award.

Thanks also to my makeup artist, my parents for all their hard work and Yoda for sticking with me throughout my Jedi training. I may cry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Nick! You beat some tough competition ;) Keep up the great work.